Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Mon September 30, 2013
New Hampshire Gas Prices Drop Nearly 4 Cents In Past Week
Gas prices in New Hampshire have fallen nearly 4 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.50.
The website Gasbuddy.com says that's still a bit higher than the national average, which fell 5.8 cents in the last week to $3.43 a gallon.
But New Hampshire prices on Sunday were 35.9 cents per gallon lower than the same a year ago and 13.7 cents per gallon lower than a month ago.
The price is based on a daily survey of 875 gas outlets in New Hampshire.
The national average decreased 18.8 cents per gallon in the last month and stands 36.6 cents per gallon lower than a year ago.