Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon September 30, 2013
New Hampshire Gas Prices Drop Nearly 4 Cents In Past Week
Gas prices in New Hampshire have fallen nearly 4 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.50.
The website Gasbuddy.com says that's still a bit higher than the national average, which fell 5.8 cents in the last week to $3.43 a gallon.
But New Hampshire prices on Sunday were 35.9 cents per gallon lower than the same a year ago and 13.7 cents per gallon lower than a month ago.
The price is based on a daily survey of 875 gas outlets in New Hampshire.
The national average decreased 18.8 cents per gallon in the last month and stands 36.6 cents per gallon lower than a year ago.