Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Wed May 1, 2013
New Hampshire Home Sales, Prices On Rise In First Quarter Of 2013
The number of homes sold in New Hampshire rose by eight percent in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the same time period last year.
The data released this week also shows homes are selling at slightly higher prices.
Median homes prices rose 4 percent compared to last year’s first quarter.
That median price – about $195,000.
New Hampshire Association of Realtors President Bob Weidacher called the growth slow, but said things are improving.
Seven of the state’s ten counties saw their home sale prices rise.
Condominium sales are trending at even higher rates, with unit sales up by 18 percent for the period.
And their median price is up by 10 percent.
For NHPR news, I’m Michael Brindley