Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Downhill Racers: In The North Country A Tough, New Venue For Going Faster, Farther
Fri March 29, 2013
A New Hampshire News Roundup
House budget writers this week got closer to a final tax-and-spending plan. The Stand-your-Ground debate is stirring up in the legislature. A moratorium on wind farms was proposed and New Hampshire lost a statesman…former House Speaker Harold Burns. A roundtable of reporters discusses the top stories of the week.
- Kevin Landrigan- Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph and lead writer for TheLobbyNH.com.
- Norma Love- Statehouse reporter for The Associated Press
- Gary Rayno- Senior Reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News