Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri March 29, 2013
A New Hampshire News Roundup
House budget writers this week got closer to a final tax-and-spending plan. The Stand-your-Ground debate is stirring up in the legislature. A moratorium on wind farms was proposed and New Hampshire lost a statesman…former House Speaker Harold Burns. A roundtable of reporters discusses the top stories of the week.
- Kevin Landrigan- Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph and lead writer for TheLobbyNH.com.
- Norma Love- Statehouse reporter for The Associated Press
- Gary Rayno- Senior Reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News