Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri March 29, 2013
A New Hampshire News Roundup
House budget writers this week got closer to a final tax-and-spending plan. The Stand-your-Ground debate is stirring up in the legislature. A moratorium on wind farms was proposed and New Hampshire lost a statesman…former House Speaker Harold Burns. A roundtable of reporters discusses the top stories of the week.
- Kevin Landrigan- Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph and lead writer for TheLobbyNH.com.
- Norma Love- Statehouse reporter for The Associated Press
- Gary Rayno- Senior Reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News