Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri March 29, 2013
A New Hampshire News Roundup
House budget writers this week got closer to a final tax-and-spending plan. The Stand-your-Ground debate is stirring up in the legislature. A moratorium on wind farms was proposed and New Hampshire lost a statesman…former House Speaker Harold Burns. A roundtable of reporters discusses the top stories of the week.
- Kevin Landrigan- Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph and lead writer for TheLobbyNH.com.
- Norma Love- Statehouse reporter for The Associated Press
- Gary Rayno- Senior Reporter for the Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News