Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Fri April 5, 2013
A New Hampshire News Roundup
The House voted to send its budget to the state Senate. The governor has unveiled her choice for a new Attorney General. The first Exeter-Hospital Hepatitis-C civil cases are now scheduled for trial. And the Windham school board “takes aim” at dodge ball. We’ll look at the top stories for the week of April 1st.
- Josh Rogers- NHPR’s statehouse reporter, and Senior Political Reporter and Editor
- Ben Leubsdorf –staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Dean Spiliotes – Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com