Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon September 19, 2011
New Hampshire By The Numbers: Health Statistics By County
By Elaine Grant
Click on the counties for statistics.
Data Source: New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services Division of Public Health Services, Obesity Prevention Program. BRFSS Overweight and Obesity in New Hampshire 2011 BRFSS Update