Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed January 11, 2012
A New Hampshire Primary Post-mort
After nearly a year of speeches, rallies, political ads and debates, New Hampshire's First in the Nation Primary ended pretty quickly tonight with Mitt Romney taking gold. Ron Paul finished a strong second with John Huntsman, who put all his cards into the Granite State, finished a respectable third. Today we'll we'll look back at last night's contest, see who the big winners and loser were and where the race to be the Republican Presidential candidate goes from here.
Wayne Lesperance, Professor of Political Science, Director of the Center for Civic Engagement at New England College.
Dante Scala, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
Dean Spiliotes, Civic Scholar at the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website, www.nhpoliticalcapital.com.