Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri October 19, 2012
New Hampshire Public Radio Wins At 2012 Granite Mike Awards
On Thursday Oct. 18, NHPR received accolades in sports feature and public affairs and special event program categories at the 2012 Granite Mike Awards sponsored by the New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters. NHPR's daily call-in program, The Exchange, received an award for its show on the International Baccalaureate school curriculum, and one for its special event On The Road In Keene featuring award-winning filmmaker and writer Dayton Duncan.
Winning for sports feature was Hybrid Car Races are a Bridge from Students to Carmakers, reported and produced by Sam Evans-Brown. Morning Edition host Rick Ganley received the newscast merit award.