Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed February 13, 2013
New Hampshire Reacts To President Obama’s State Of The Union Address
It’s the first State of the Union of President Obama's second term, and a major opportunity for him to set the agenda for the next four years…from jobs to reviving the economy. But the President will have to bring Congress along with that agenda and that might not be easy. We’ll listen back to parts of the speech, talk about where there may be agreements and what the major roadblocks might be?
Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
Wayne Lesperance - Professor of Political Science at New England College and Director of the Center for Civic Engagement.