Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed February 13, 2013
New Hampshire Reacts To President Obama’s State Of The Union Address
It’s the first State of the Union of President Obama's second term, and a major opportunity for him to set the agenda for the next four years…from jobs to reviving the economy. But the President will have to bring Congress along with that agenda and that might not be easy. We’ll listen back to parts of the speech, talk about where there may be agreements and what the major roadblocks might be?
Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.
Wayne Lesperance - Professor of Political Science at New England College and Director of the Center for Civic Engagement.