Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Fri June 29, 2012
New Hampshire Reacts to the Supreme Court Decision on Health Care
Yesterday, in a 5-4 vote, the U.S. Supreme Court decided to uphold most of President Obama's signature health care law. The decision came with mixed reactions in New Hampshire. Some applauded the ruling while others plotted political revenge. Both Democrats and Republicans have called it a political 'leg up' for their hopes in November, but only time will tell who is right? Today we'll look at this decision, how it will affect Granite Staters and how it may play out politically both nationally and here in New Hampshire.
- Charles Arlinghaus - President of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy
- Tom Bunnell - Director of the Institute for Health, Law and Ethics at the University of New Hampshire School of Law and Policy consultant for NH Voices for Health
- Dean Spiliotes - Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and founder of the political blog, NHpoliticalcapital.com.