Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu August 30, 2012
New Hampshire Republicans at the GOP Convention
The presence of the Granite State has already been felt in Tampa - an address from U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte, a speech from Hudson business owner Jack Gilchrist, and the endorsement of our First in the Nation primary status. We’ll talk with New Hampshire Republicans attending the convention about their take on major speeches, Mitt Romney’s candidacy, and the GOP platform.
Beverly Bruce, State Finance Chair of the Mitt Romney for President campaign in New Hampshire.
Wayne MacDonald, Chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party.
Adam Schroadter, Republican State Representative from Newmarket and chairman of the Young Professionals for Romney Coalition for the 2012 Presidential Campaign.