Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue November 20, 2012
New Hampshire Republicans Reflect on the Election
The Grand Old Party in New Hampshire suffered major losses in this recent election. Now that the dust has settled, we’ll sit down with a panel of Granite State Republicans…to get their views on what happened and where they hope to go from here.
Fergus Cullen – freelance columnist, principal of of Fergus Cullen Communications, a political consulting firm, and former Republican state party chair.
Jack Kimball – A leading Tea Party activist, former State GOP chairman, and chairman of Granite State Patriots Liberty PAC.
Carolyn McKinney - Chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire.
Tom Rath – former NH Attorney General. He's been senior advisor to the campaigns of many presidential candidates, including Mitt Romney and George W. Bush.