Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
All Things Considered
Thu September 27, 2012
New Hampshire Set To Face Economic "Headwind," Report Says
When we talk about challenges to the New Hampshire economy, we typically place them in context – yes, there are challenges, but on the whole we’re in a pretty good place. After all, we have one of the nation’s highest median incomes and one of its most educated workforces, the foundations for economic success.
A new economic report from the New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies says the situation might not be that simple, and that there are other indicators showing that foundation may not be as strong as we think.
Economist Dennis Delay is an author of that report. He joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson to talk about its findings.