Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Mon May 21, 2012
New Hampshire Teen Mobilizing Peers for Global Good
A few weeks back the Huffington Post and the nonprofit group Youth Service America issued a list of the 25 most powerful and influential young people in the world.
And one of them is from Derry, New Hampshire. Dylan Mahalingam founded the volunteer organization Lil’ MDG’s in 2004, at age nine. Since then he’s worked to encourage millions of youths to find ways to improve conditions for young people. He joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson with more about what he does.