Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue August 27, 2013
New Hampshire Transportation Commissioner Chris Clement
We sit down with New Hampshire Transportation Commissioner Chris Clement. It’s been a busy summer for him. He’s overseen the celebrated opening of the Memorial Bridge…and continues to search for money…to complete the widening of I-93. Meanwhile, there’s talk of freight rail expansion in the North Country…and new passenger airline service coming to the Seacoast.
- Christopher Clement - Commissioner for the New Hampshire Department of Transportation.