Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Tue August 27, 2013
New Hampshire Transportation Commissioner Chris Clement
We sit down with New Hampshire Transportation Commissioner Chris Clement. It’s been a busy summer for him. He’s overseen the celebrated opening of the Memorial Bridge…and continues to search for money…to complete the widening of I-93. Meanwhile, there’s talk of freight rail expansion in the North Country…and new passenger airline service coming to the Seacoast.
- Christopher Clement - Commissioner for the New Hampshire Department of Transportation.