Most Active Stories
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
- Citing Lack Of Support, Broderick Steps Down From UNH Law Post
- Spring Book Picks 2015
Tue August 27, 2013
New Hampshire Transportation Commissioner Chris Clement
We sit down with New Hampshire Transportation Commissioner Chris Clement. It’s been a busy summer for him. He’s overseen the celebrated opening of the Memorial Bridge…and continues to search for money…to complete the widening of I-93. Meanwhile, there’s talk of freight rail expansion in the North Country…and new passenger airline service coming to the Seacoast.
- Christopher Clement - Commissioner for the New Hampshire Department of Transportation.