Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue February 26, 2013
New Hampshire's Minimum Wage Debate
To raise or not to raise the minimum wage? President Obama has called for an increase in the federal minimum wage, and several New Hampshire Lawmakers have proposed raising it in the state as well. Supporters say this could help lift many out of poverty. But opponents warn it could lead to a loss of jobs. We’ll examine these arguments and how the economy might be affected.
Dave Juvet - Senior Vice President at the New Hampshire Business and Industry Association
Jeff McLynch – Executive Director of the New Hampshire Fiscal Policy Institute
Mike Somers- President & Chief Executive Officer of New Hampshire Lodging & Restaurant Association.
Timothy Horrigan- Democratic Representative from Durham and co-sponsor of a bill that would raise the minimum wage.