Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Here's What's Awesome
Mon February 14, 2011
New Stable Fly Repellant Chases Bugs Away, Sends Cats Instead
Cows and horses, you may finally have some relief from all those insects. A new report says a catnip oil-based repellant can keep 99 percent of bugs away... for three hours, at least. (The researchers are looking for a way to make the treatment last longer.)
The one side effect is that the cattle will be mobbed by cats instead of flies But that's what's happening on most of the internet anyway. [Physorg]
As always, we hope you'll attract an awesome link or two into the comments.