Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Around the Nation
Fri July 19, 2013
New Twist In Detroit's Financial Troubles
Originally published on Fri July 19, 2013 6:12 pm
A county judge in Michigan has ruled that Detroit's bankruptcy filing must be withdrawn because it violates the state constitution. Quinn Klinefelter of member station WDET tells Melissa Block that the state is appealing the order.