Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Fri July 19, 2013
New Twist In Detroit's Financial Troubles
Originally published on Fri July 19, 2013 6:12 pm
A county judge in Michigan has ruled that Detroit's bankruptcy filing must be withdrawn because it violates the state constitution. Quinn Klinefelter of member station WDET tells Melissa Block that the state is appealing the order.