Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon May 6, 2013
New York Attorney General Plans To Sue Two Major Banks
Originally published on Mon May 6, 2013 9:00 pm
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says he's suing Bank of America and Wells Fargo for violating the terms of a national agreement over foreclosure abuses. Schneiderman claims he has documented 339 violations by the banks of standards that were part of the agreement.