Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon February 17, 2014
News Documentary: A Loaded Issue, Guns In New Hampshire
Feb. 17, 2013
New Hampshire is a gun-friendly state where gun owners face few restrictions. We also have very little gun violence and after the massacre in Newtown we decided to examine our state’s complicated gun culture. The newsroom produced the documentary A Loaded Issue that included a look at our state’s gun laws, the business of manufacturing guns, how parents are prosecuted in accidental shootings, the culture around open carry and the efforts to repeal the state’s Stand Your Ground law.