Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu January 26, 2012
Newspaper Reports Grand Jury Calls Witnesses in Cass Case
The Boston Herald is reporting that a grand jury met in Lancaster last Friday and questioned witnesses about the death of Celina Cass of Stewartstown.
The story quoted two witnesses as saying the questions focused on Wendell Noyes, the stepfather of Celina Cass.
The witnesses were Noyes’ mother, Eunice Richards, and other family members.
That includes Josh Richards, a brother. The newspaper reported him saying “They asked an awful lot of questions about Wendell. They made my wife cry, they made my sister cry. We didn’t go there for that. We went there to help.”