Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu January 26, 2012
Newspaper Reports Grand Jury Calls Witnesses in Cass Case
The Boston Herald is reporting that a grand jury met in Lancaster last Friday and questioned witnesses about the death of Celina Cass of Stewartstown.
The story quoted two witnesses as saying the questions focused on Wendell Noyes, the stepfather of Celina Cass.
The witnesses were Noyes’ mother, Eunice Richards, and other family members.
That includes Josh Richards, a brother. The newspaper reported him saying “They asked an awful lot of questions about Wendell. They made my wife cry, they made my sister cry. We didn’t go there for that. We went there to help.”