Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed September 18, 2013
The Next Big Phase Of The Affordable Care Act
Enrollment begins soon for the on-line health insurance “exchanges” or marketplaces. So far, in this state, only one insurer is taking part…with a product that offers lower cost but a narrower network. We’ll look at the rollout of this one component of Obamacare.and what it could mean for the Granite State.
- Jay Hancock: Reporter for Kaiser Health News.
- Lisa Kaplan-Howe: Policy Director for "New Hampshire Voices for Health," a non-profit consumer advocacy organization, and a member of the Health Exchange Advisory Board.
- John Hunt: Republic representative from Rindge, and Co- Chair of the Joint Health Care Reform Oversight Committee
- Michael Green: President & CEO, Concord Hospital