Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed September 18, 2013
The Next Big Phase Of The Affordable Care Act
Enrollment begins soon for the on-line health insurance “exchanges” or marketplaces. So far, in this state, only one insurer is taking part…with a product that offers lower cost but a narrower network. We’ll look at the rollout of this one component of Obamacare.and what it could mean for the Granite State.
- Jay Hancock: Reporter for Kaiser Health News.
- Lisa Kaplan-Howe: Policy Director for "New Hampshire Voices for Health," a non-profit consumer advocacy organization, and a member of the Health Exchange Advisory Board.
- John Hunt: Republic representative from Rindge, and Co- Chair of the Joint Health Care Reform Oversight Committee
- Michael Green: President & CEO, Concord Hospital