Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Mon September 3, 2012
Next: Jordan Hull
Originally published on Thu September 6, 2012 10:34 am
Jordan Hull has always been a creative type. Growing up in Dayton, Ohio, Hull explored theater, writing and painting, and eventually got into music as an escape during his rebellious high-school years. Now in Nashville, the 23-year-old singer-songwriter writes lyrics that draw inspiration from great troubadours of yesteryear, including Bob Dylan and Woody Guthrie.
After working with the Philadelphia band Toy Soldiers, Hull recently released his solo album, Who's Gonna Teach You to Live, which embraces an appealing mix of indie folk and pop-rock. Hear "Better Judgement" and "How Are You Gonna Live" from that album in this installment of World Cafe Next.