Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri February 8, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange
Next week on The Exchange, we begin with the latest bills to expand gambling in New Hampshire. Supporters believe the cards may be finally right for their cause, given Governor Maggie Hassan’s support for some type of increased gambling. Later, we’ll hear highlights from President Obama’s State of the Union address and get your reaction. And we’ll end the week with the ins and outs of Governor Hassan’s budget.