Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri April 4, 2014
Next Week On The Exchange - April 7, 2014
Next week on The Exchange:
We’ll begin by checking-in with the elections held in Afghanistan over weekend, including challenges with violence and fraud, and implications for the country going forward. Then, a New Hampshire look at the Supreme Court decision on campaign finance, and its implications for the state. On Wednesday, we'll dig into a new report that shows problems with a mismatch between the state's housing infrastructure and its changing demographics. And then we'll look at the increasingly dire predictions for climate change, and what communities are doing to adapt. On Friday, we'll finish the week with our weekly Friday New Hampshire News Roundup. E-mail us to share your thoughts or questions ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org and join us all next week, every morning at 9am and again at 8pm.