Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Fri June 7, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - June 10, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we begin with author Ben Hewitt and his new book called Saved, a meditation on the meaning of money and the concept of wealth. Next, we look at the charged debate over electricity in New Hampshire. And we explore the spike in heroin use in the state; what doctors, police, and policy makers are doing about it. E-mail us at email@example.com and join us all next week for The Exchange every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m, here on NHPR!