Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri June 27, 2014
Next Week On The Exchange - June 30, 2014
First, a look at a new report on family-friendly workplace policies gives New Hampshire a low grade. Then, we'll check in with veteran's health care in the state, following the national scandal at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. On Wednesday, we'll sit down with the author of the new book, "Cubed", which examines the evolution of the American office. And on Friday, we'll finish the week with our weekly Friday New Hampshire News Roundup. E-mail us to share your thoughts or questions ahead of time at email@example.com and join us all next week, every morning at 9am and again at 8pm.