Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri March 22, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - March 25th, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we begin with the question of government’s role in fighting obesity, given the recent challenge to New York City’s super-size-soda ban. Then, we sit down with Mark Huddleston, President of the University of New Hampshire. And on Friday, a new tradition in the making on “The Exchange”, our weekly news roundup where we look at the issues Granite Staters are talking about. E-mail us at NHPR dot org and join us all next week for the Exchange, every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m....here on NHPR!