Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri March 28, 2014
Next Week On The Exchange - March 31, 2014
Next week on The Exchange:
We’ll begin by checking-in with the Affordable Care Act, and Monday's big deadline for enrolling on healthcare.gov. Then, we'll take a look at Crossover Day at the Statehouse, the legislative session's 'halftime.' On Wednesday, we'll discuss how New Hampshire's Fish and Game department is funded, and efforts to improve it. And then we'll sit down with Department of Corrections Commissioner William Wrenn to talk about issues before his department, as well as the growing national discussion over prison reform. On Friday, we'll finish the week with our weekly Friday New Hampshire News Roundup. E-mail us to share your thoughts or questions ahead of time at email@example.com and join us all next week, every morning at 9am and again at 8pm.