Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri March 1, 2013
Next week on the Exchange - March 4th, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we begin with frustration over sequestration, we’ll catch up on the latest news and what it means for the Granite State. Then, a roundtable of Granite State Catholics reflect on changes at the Vatican. The Exchange’s “Book Buffs” join us, our independent booksellers for a special program during our March fund-drive. And later, gossip over the Gas Tax, and whether New Hampshire should raise it or not, to pay for highway, road and bridge repair. Join us all next week for the Exchange every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m here on NHPR!