Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Fri May 24, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - May 27, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, with expanded gambling now off the table, we look at how that might affect the state budget, as the Governor, House and Senate all hold strong to their positions. Then, what’s next for newspapers in New Hampshire, with recent headlines of more layoffs and cutbacks in this industry. We look at what may be behind the recent tensions between New Hampshire cities and their homeless population and we’ll close out the week with our Friday New Hampshire news roundup. E-mail us at NHPR dot org and join us all next week for The Exchange (every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m)....here on NHPR!