Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri November 8, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - November 11th
Next week on The Exchange:
For Veterans Day, we'll rebroadcast a favorite episode about World War 1 book The Last of the Doughboys. On Tuesday, we'll look at recent fatal police shootings of suspects: how these cases are handled and what officer training says about the use of deadly force. Then, New Hampshire’s mental health system: with a statewide conversation kicking off, what is the best way to spend limited funds? Later, U.S. foreign policy tilts toward Asia: we talk with Harvard scholar Kathleen Molony. Then on Friday we'll end with our weekly New Hampshire news roundup. E-mail us to share your thoughts or questions ahead of time at email@example.com and join us all next week, every morning live at 9am, and again at 8pm.