Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri October 4, 2013
Next week on the Exchange - October 7, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we talk with Van McLeod, Commissioner of the Department of Cultural Resources, just appointed for a 6th term. Then a look back at the history and influence of the state’s largest newspaper, the Union Leader, turning one hundred and fifty this year. We talk to the author of a new book called "Ecstatic Nation" about the America during the years 1848-1877, which she calls some of the most dramatic in our country's history. Then, military historian Andrew Bacevich on how he says Americans have failed their soldiers and their country. Send us your thoughts by email, Facebook and join us for The Exchange (every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m) on NHPR!