Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri October 4, 2013
Next week on the Exchange - October 7, 2013
Next week on The Exchange, we talk with Van McLeod, Commissioner of the Department of Cultural Resources, just appointed for a 6th term. Then a look back at the history and influence of the state’s largest newspaper, the Union Leader, turning one hundred and fifty this year. We talk to the author of a new book called "Ecstatic Nation" about the America during the years 1848-1877, which she calls some of the most dramatic in our country's history. Then, military historian Andrew Bacevich on how he says Americans have failed their soldiers and their country. Send us your thoughts by email, Facebook and join us for The Exchange (every morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m) on NHPR!