Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri September 20, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - September 23, 2013
Next week on The Exchange:
With biblical floods in Colorado and some major ones in New Hampshire’s past, we’ll see how prepared we are for the floods of the future. Then, Dartmouth professor Charles Wheelan joins us to talk about his best-selling book, Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science. And Granite State higher education leaders address concerns over college affordability, amid new scrutiny from the White House. E-mail us ahead of time at email@example.com and join us all next week for The Exchange, every morning live at 9am, and again at 8pm.