Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Hassan: Granite Staters Should Prepare For 'Days-Long' Outages
Fri September 20, 2013
Next Week On The Exchange - September 23, 2013
Next week on The Exchange:
With biblical floods in Colorado and some major ones in New Hampshire’s past, we’ll see how prepared we are for the floods of the future. Then, Dartmouth professor Charles Wheelan joins us to talk about his best-selling book, Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science. And Granite State higher education leaders address concerns over college affordability, amid new scrutiny from the White House. E-mail us ahead of time at email@example.com and join us all next week for The Exchange, every morning live at 9am, and again at 8pm.