Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri September 21, 2012
Next week on the Exchange - September 24, 2012
Next week on the Exchange, we begin with new research on America’s “non-voting bloc,” the tens of millions who are likely to stay home this election. Then, we kick off our “Issue of the Week” election series, with a look at how job creation is playing out in state political races. And we talk with the author of a new book called “milk money”…which describes dire times for small dairy farms. E-mail us at NHPR dot org and join us all next week for the Exchange each morning live at 9/and again at 8 p m...here on NHPR!