Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri March 30, 2012
Next Week on the Exchange - Week of April 2nd
Next week on the Exchange, we begin by re-examining New Hampshire’s new self-defense law, known as “Stand Your Ground”, which has come up in the shooting death of a Florida Teenager. Then, a Granite State roundtable on Health Care: two years after it was passed into law, we’ll look at how the debate around the President’s health care law is playing out here. On Wednesday, we sit down with Democratic U. S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen. Join us all next week for the Exchange each morning at 9 and again at 8 pm, here on NHPR!