Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri April 6, 2012
Next Week on the Exchange - Week of April 9th
Next week on the Exchange, we begin looking at what some are calling a "skills gap” in New Hampshire. Some manufacturers say that despite the economy the jobs are there, what’s missing are the qualified workers to fill them. Then Second District Congressman Charlie Bass sits down with us and we end the week with a three part series on immigration and the economy both nationally and in the Granite State. E-mail us at NHPR dot org, and Join us all next week for the Exchange each morning at 9 and again at 8 pm here on NHPR!