Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri January 13, 2012
Next Week on the Exchange - Week of January 16
Next week on the Exchange, we start off with a favorite from the Exchange vault, our interview with NPR's Media Correspondent, David Folkenflick. Then we discuss the realities of a new state law that would allow parents to block material in schools that they found objectionable. Wednesday we explore the economic philosophy John Keynes. His ideas have been applied by American leaders from FDR to Obama, but some say that in twenty twelve the Keynesian way has run its course. And ten years after No Child Left Behind, we’ll see how effective of a tool it was to American education. Join us all next week for the Exchange. each morning at 9 and again at 8 pm. here on NHPR.