Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri March 9, 2012
Next Week on the Exchange - Week of March 12th
Next week on the Exchange, we begin with our Astronomy guys. There are solar storms and sun spots possibly affecting Earth and spacecraft leaving here to study other planets, we'll get the latest on all things astronomical. Then we look at the debate over contraception coverage and ask where the line should be drawn between religious freedoms and the rights of women. We'll look at several ideas floating around the State House, to make health care more affordable., talk to New Hampshire's Commissioner of Environmental Services, Tom Burack and we'll end the week, looking at the rising costs of fuel and what may be done about it. Join us next week for the Exchange, at 9am and again at 8pm on NHPR.