Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu February 2, 2012
NFL Trends, Tweets, and Tributes
Football fans, say it along with me: “This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or of any pictures, descriptions of the game without the NFL’s consent is prohibited.”
The NFL is one of the most tightly controlled brands in the world – and yet, pro football has come to embrace the uncontrollable sea of social media that is twitter – well, sort of. And that’s just one of the trends we’re going to be looking at today with Doug Tribou of NPR’s Only a Game, joining us from WBUR in Boston.
Check out just one Grownkowski fan's tribute to the Gronk...