Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Business and Economy
Wed June 19, 2013
N.H. Companies Pitch Air And Space Products At Paris Air Show
Staff from the state’s Division of Economic Development along with five New Hampshire small businesses are drumming up sales at the 50th International Paris Air Show this week.
It’s been thunder storming in Paris – that’s the word from the state’s Division of Economic Development. Two of their staff are attending the Paris Air Show this week along with five New Hampshire companies: Corfin in Salem; Transupport in Merrimack; TechResources of Milford; Wire Technologies of Lisbon and RDF Corp of Hudson.
Division Program Manager Tina Kasim says the NH manufacturers are pitching their products to international buyers in the commercial aviation, defense and space industries.
The show has been really busy, the Russian delegation specifically asked to meet with New England Wire, we also had a lot of interest from Japan, they sat down with Corfin Industries, so hopefully not too far from today, we'll actually have some sales as well.
New Hampshire’s presence at the air show was funded by a federal STEP grant, which encourages small businesses to export internationally.