Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu November 29, 2012
N.H. Couple Wanted In Boy's Beating Caught In Florida
A New Hampshire couple suspected of beating and burning the woman's 3-year-old son are to be arraigned in Florida after being arrested at a theme-park.
Police took 23-year-old Jessica Linscott and her boyfriend, 27-year-old Roland Dow, into custody last night at Universal Studios, two weeks after they went on the run. They're being arraigned on fugitive from justice charges today.
Linscott is charged with multiple counts of child endangerment for failing to get medical attention for her son when he was suffering seizures from a head injury and for failure to protect him from harm.
Dow is charged with first- and second-degree assault.
Police say the boy's condition is improving but that his recovery will be long and difficult.