Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
Tue August 28, 2012
NH Health and Human Services Commissioner Nick Toumpas
New Hampshire's Department of Health and Human Services has faced huge challenges in recent years – deep budget cuts, lawsuits, and, most recently, a crisis involving Exeter Hospital and patients infected with Hepatitis C. Now, its Commissioner NickToumpas must take the scalpel again to his budget, even as need for his agency’s services remains strong. We'll talk to him about that and other challenges in his department.
Nick Toumpas - Commissioner for the NH Department of Health and Human Services
All Things Considered