Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed March 12, 2014
N.H. House Overwhelmingly Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
The New Hampshire House has overwhelmingly passed a bill that would decriminalize possession of up to an ounce of marijuana.
House lawmakers voted 215-92 to pass the measure, which would make it a violation to possess small amounts of the drug.
Currently, possessing any amount of the drug is a misdemeanor.
The legislation would also reduce the penalty for cultivation of up to six plants from a felony to a misdemeanor.
The bill now moves to the Senate.