Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed December 18, 2013
N.H. Residents Cleaning Up After More Snow
New Hampshire residents are shoveling about 3 to 6 inches of new snow in some spots just a few days after the first big storm of the season hit.
Much of the snow fell during Tuesday afternoon and evening, with multiple spin-outs on the Everett Turnpike and Interstate 93. Highways were still slick Wednesday morning and speeds were lowered to 45 mph.
A water main break in Concord affected 26 homes Tuesday night, but it wasn't immediately known if it was weather-related. Service was restored Wednesday morning.