Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed December 18, 2013
N.H. Residents Cleaning Up After More Snow
New Hampshire residents are shoveling about 3 to 6 inches of new snow in some spots just a few days after the first big storm of the season hit.
Much of the snow fell during Tuesday afternoon and evening, with multiple spin-outs on the Everett Turnpike and Interstate 93. Highways were still slick Wednesday morning and speeds were lowered to 45 mph.
A water main break in Concord affected 26 homes Tuesday night, but it wasn't immediately known if it was weather-related. Service was restored Wednesday morning.