Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri November 16, 2012
N.H. Ski Resorts Begin To Open
At least two New Hampshire ski resorts are opening for business.
Bretton Woods and Loon Mountain are opening Friday for the season. The resorts reported good conditions for making snow. Waterville Valley Resort is projected to open Saturday. Cannon Mountain, Cranmore Mountain, Mount Sunapee and Ragged Mountain are projected to open next week.