Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Arts & Culture
Fri August 16, 2013
NH This Weekend: Food Festivals
In this week’s edition of The Hippo, one story begins like this: Have brunch from El Salvador, followed by a Middle Eastern snack, dinner from Thailand, and New England peach pie for dessert. This is a great weekend for foodies in New Hampshire, with several big festivals happening. Hippo Editor Amy Diaz offers some highlights, including the Mahrajan Middle Eastern Festival, the Southeast Asian Water Festival, the New England Peach Festival, and the Porkfest & Cookout.