Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Arts & Culture
Fri May 16, 2014
N.H. This Weekend: Spring At The Farmers Market
It seems as if everything was running behind schedule this spring; Maple syrup producers were worried about a slow start, and gardeners may have put off planting a bit later. What does it mean for our local farmers markets? Hippo Editor Amy Diaz has been talking with organizers and tells us what to expect- and has suggestions for eating out this weekend.
Read the Hippo story about Restaurant Week here.