Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed August 1, 2012
NHPR President and CEO Betsy Gardella
Today we talk once again with NHPR President and CEO Betsy Gardella. She also serves on the NPR Board, and we’ll talk about the national picture, including the current debate over federal funding of public broadcasting. We’ll also cover events here at NHPR, from efforts to keep up with the digital age to expanding local coverage. And Betsy will take your questions and comments.
- Betsy Gardella - President and CEO of New Hampshire Public Radio