Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Wed January 25, 2012
NHPR.org Mentioned on the Colbert Report
On Monday, Jan 23, Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report produced a segment on the "blip" of votes received by Herman Cain in the South Carolina primary.
Cain earned 45 votes in the Iowa caucus, 160 votes in the New Hampshire primary, and gathered nearly 6,000 votes in the South Carolina primary after Colbert suggested Cain be his stand-in and rallied support at the College of Charleston. Colbert was unable to solicit his own name as a write-in because of state-laws.
Colbert points to the story "Herman Cain Gets 'A Colbert Bump' In South Carolina" on various websites including a beauty-shot of the story on nhpr.org. Watch the episode of the Colbert Report below, or here:
It's All Politics