Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon February 3, 2014
NHPR's First Facebook Posts
To say "happy 10th birthday" to Facebook, Word of Mouth asked the staff of NHPR: What was your first Facebook status update?
Here's what they shared:
Taylor Quimby- There is no sanctity for even my most solemn oath; for I have joined Facebook.
Maureen McMurray- is abusing her updates privileges
Brady Carlson- is the cleverest romantic comedy since "The Wedding Planner"
Rebecca Lavoie Flynn- 's whole life just changed
Kelly Mahony- is looking at the beautiful NE foliage from my window while spending too much time setting up Facebook!
Sara Plourde- is running her fingers through the printmaking presses.
Anna Moskov- is just getting started with Facebook to see if I can use this for a project at work. Holy overwhelming.
Beth Szelog- is freaked out by Facebook
Michael Saffell- In beautiful Berlin, NH today (including a picture of a moth on the side of the transmitter building)
Virginia Prescott- never considered naming a child Trig
What was your first Facebook status update? Share it on the Word of Mouth Facebook page, of course.