Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Word of Mouth
Mon February 3, 2014
NHPR's First Facebook Posts
To say "happy 10th birthday" to Facebook, Word of Mouth asked the staff of NHPR: What was your first Facebook status update?
Here's what they shared:
Taylor Quimby- There is no sanctity for even my most solemn oath; for I have joined Facebook.
Maureen McMurray- is abusing her updates privileges
Brady Carlson- is the cleverest romantic comedy since "The Wedding Planner"
Rebecca Lavoie Flynn- 's whole life just changed
Kelly Mahony- is looking at the beautiful NE foliage from my window while spending too much time setting up Facebook!
Sara Plourde- is running her fingers through the printmaking presses.
Anna Moskov- is just getting started with Facebook to see if I can use this for a project at work. Holy overwhelming.
Beth Szelog- is freaked out by Facebook
Michael Saffell- In beautiful Berlin, NH today (including a picture of a moth on the side of the transmitter building)
Virginia Prescott- never considered naming a child Trig
What was your first Facebook status update? Share it on the Word of Mouth Facebook page, of course.